Monday, December 31, 2018
The Next Step in Aquatics is now in Greater Toronto!
Propel is looking for aquatics professionals who know what their talent and experience is truly worth. Swimming instructors are in high demand, so why are you working for someone else?
At Propel, you set your own schedule and price, teaching hour long private swimming lessons in partnered facilities like the Sheraton and the Holiday Inn. Clients find and book you directly through the website, with all payment, pool access, and insurance handled automatically through the platform.
How Are We Different?
- Teach for yourself — build a reputation and adjust your price to reflect what your time is worth
- Clients come to you — there is no travel to people’s backyards or condos, this is you teaching in a pool that you can call your own
- Earn 20% more with extra swimmers — whenever a second swimmer is added to a lesson, clients pay 20% more and you earn 20% more
- No SFA, Bronze Cross, or National Lifeguard required — all you need is an up-to-date teaching cert (Red Cross or Lifesaving Society)
- Incredible facilities — you and your clients can enjoy everything these facilities have to offer, from free towel service and wifi, to relaxing in the hot tub for end-of-lesson feedback
- Teach how you want — cater to your clients needs however you see fit. Teach wet or dry, use a gopro or any other piece of equipment you want
- Seriously, set your own price — the average payout for instructors is currently $41/hr after access and booking fee deductions AND you never pay out of pocket
Be In Demand, Not On-Demand!
Clients can book, cancel, or reschedule lessons anytime up to 48 hours before a lesson start time. Within 48 hours, clients can’t surprise you with last minute bookings or cancellations. If a client can’t make it or doesn’t show up, the lesson is forfeited and you still get paid except in the case of extenuating circumstances (injury/sickness requiring hospitalization, extreme hardship, or loss of a loved one).
Ranges from $21-$66/hr based on how you set your price. (learn more)
Sheraton Centre Toronto
Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre
Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre
Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel & Conference Centre
Sign Up Today
Sign up anytime, create a profile, set a price and hours of availability, and start taking bookings. Propel provides a free crim check and takes care of liability insurance, client finding, and payments. Visit https://go.propelhq.com/teach-in-toronto.
Current Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor OR Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
No Standard First Aid, Bronze Cross, or National Lifeguard required
1 year teaching experience or more — you must already know how to teach private lessons without guidance
Sign up online at https://go.propelhq.com/teach-in-toronto or contact Kiel or Amie at email@example.com if you have any questions. To learn more visit our Help Centre.