Thursday, December 20, 2018
We are Aqua-Tots Swim Schools in Burlington. With more than 90 schools open world-wide, we are dedicated to our team of employees and offer a fun, team-oriented environment with great individuals who love serving children, their families and their community.
We are currently hiring full-time and part-time Lifeguards for our Burlington location. This individual will effectively work with the deck supervisor and the management team to ensure safety of all individuals in and around the pool area, and adhere to and uphold the curriculum and values of the Aqua-Tots brand. We are looking for an individual with a deep passion for aquatics, an eye for detail, a self-starter, and an inherent desire to make a lasting impact on families and the community!
Lifeguard Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure safety of all individuals in and around the pool
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized and inviting pool area
- Respond to emergency situations and administers First Aid and CPR as necessary
- Uphold Aqua-Tots curriculum, values and teaching philosophies
- Observe, monitor and manage the day to day swim lesson flow and ensure all lessons run smoothly
- Partner with Pool Deck Supervisor to ensure a timely delivery of an exceptional swim lesson experience every day for each student
- National Lifeguard
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C with AED
If interested, please contact:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you want to join the Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Team! We can’t wait to meet you!