Saturday, December 22, 2018
To provide safe and effective coaching to the various levels of The Boulevard Club Swim Team and Masters, with a focus on continuous team development.
- Develop and implement lessons for the three levels of our growing swim team: Recreational, Competitive & Masters.
- Assist in organizing and running seasonal swim meets at The Boulevard Club
- Accompany any swim team members to off-site swim meets as required
- Ensure classes are well organized and effectively taught. This includes starting and ending on time, screening of participants on first lesson, and appropriate feedback as requested.
- Evening and weekend hours required
- Other duties as required.
- NCCP Level 1 Certified Coach or higher
- National Lifeguard Certificate
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C
Please forward resume to Jaclyn Ziemniak, Aquatics Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org